Sometimes, Gimme Support needs remote access to your computer to assess your issue or assist with training. Here are the steps for installing the software needed for us to access your PC.
These screenshots were taken using Windows 10 with the Microsoft Edge browser. Depending on your Windows operating system, browser, and security settings, the steps and exact image on your screen may vary from the following.
- Visit AnyDesk to download the software https://anydesk.com/en/downloads/windows and click Download
- Select Open file
- Copy & paste your address into an email to Gimme Support (but wait to send) then click Install AnyDesk
- Allow AnyDesk to install
- Verify permissions then click Accept & Install
- Click Yes to install
- Click the lock icon
- Click Yes
- Set the password to something you are willing to securely share with a Gimme Support team member then click the dropdown menu to select Full Access
- Now send the copy & pasted AnyDesk address along with the password to Gimme Support