Products synced to 365 micro markets receive a VDI ID. A VDI ID does not operate in the same way as a Product Code. A VDI ID is a number used to designate that a product was synced between Gimme and 365.
Articles in this section
- Micro market product not scanning
- Setting Up and Using Your Eyoyo Barcode Scanner (and other wireless barcode scanners)
- How Gimme calculates Product Cost, and its impact on Reports.
- Install AnyDesk for remote access
- Receiving warehouse deliveries
- Bring backs and product flow in Gimme
- VDI ID
- VDI Integration
- Upload/gRPC error
- Product Detail Page Overview