IMPORTANT: If you did not attend warehouse feature training and receive the VMS Windows or iOS build 1.2.14, or higher, see Gimme's Super Powers: Phase I (Warehouse Inventory, Purchase Orders, Receipts, Auto Par) then read these release notes.
Manual Schedule New!
Archived Accounts will archive any POS within that account (GitHub Issue 786)
Added the ability to add contact information to Locations (GitHub Issue 818)
On the Edit Location screen, users can add a contact name and phone number that differs from the Account contact info.
Location contact info displays on the Account Info screen next to the Location Title
Add multiple numbers and view them from the Account Info screen by selecting the drop down view
The Commissions screen has a fresh, new look!
Assign a POS a Pay To that for a different Account depending on the terms for your customer's commissions, you may need to pay commissions for a POS that is located in a different Account.
Assign a Pay To on the Edit POS screen
Generate Statements from the Commissions screen instead of Reports!
Note, if you have not assigned a Pay To from the Edit POS screen, you will need to run commission statements from the Reports screen.
Add Adjustment, this feature is not yet functional, but will be in the next VMS build.
Add Equipment features is functional again.
View the status of a POS by route and adjust the route schedule accordingly
- See the total amount of possible collections for an entire route
- For accurate financial information, it is required to have at least one collect visit with DEX since June 4th (day of Manual Schedule implementation on the backend of the Gimme Server)
- Sort all columns based on your scheduling objective
- Tap/Click the yellow/green Not Scheduled/Scheduled to make one-time schedule edits
- Use deep links to view the POS or Account
Edit Range requires a start and end date before saving (GitHub 798)
Edit Range dates on the Schedule screen do not match dates entered when creating a schedule range (GitHub 829)
Note: Depending on which version of VMS you were using, you may or may not have experienced these issues.
Add Equipment issue resolved. Users reported the inability to create new equipment in versions 1.2.14 and above
Improved the loading speed for the Purchase Order and Receipts screens
Sorted products on the New Purchase Order screen based on the order of products added. This allows users to match vendor POs line by line for verification and quickly pick back up on a draft where you left off on the vendor PO list.
Purchase Orders displayed when creating a Receipt limited to the Warehouse the user is entering the Receipt. For example, a user creating a receipt for Warehouse A would see POs from both Warehouse A and Warehouse B. Now, if the user is in Warehouse A creating a receipt, they will only see POs created in Warehouse A.
Creating a Receipt from a Purchase Order in VMS and Gimme Field saves. Some users experienced issues with saving partial details of the receipt or missing the receipt entirely when done so from a purchase order in both Gimme Field and VMS.
- Users creating a receipt from a PO should do so from either
- Gimme Field > Warehouse > Receive Items > From Purchase Order
- Users can remove product by swiping left, change quantities, and add products
- In VMS > Warehouses > Receipts > New Receipt
- Select the PO, delivery date, and vendor
- The next screen allows users to remove or edit a product's quantity and price
- Currently, users should avoid using the Create Receipt button when viewing an In-Progress Purchase Order (GitHub 840). We expect this button to be functional
Added a Subtotal for Receipt product line items
New! Assign a POS to a Warehouse feature. A feature to support managing multiple warehouses, users can assign POS to a warehouse that differs from the servicing route's assignment. Gimme will first look to the POS warehouse assignment when reducing the warehouse on-hand quantity after a completed pick order. If no warehouse is assigned to a POS, it will look to the servicing route's assigned warehouse. The same applies to bring backs being automatically added back into the warehouse after a completed visit.
New Pick Order tab on the Warehouses screen lets you view current and previous pick orders.
Archive Vendor feature introduced on the Settings > Vendor screen