In this article:
Similar to the POS screen for vending and market POS, the delivery POS page has a dashboard that includes deep links to the account, route, tax area, commission (if applicable), and last visit.
note: anywhere you see text followed by this symbol > you can click on it to navigate to a new screen
Select the Last Visit to view what was delivered and the signed invoice
- The Address refers to the Location the delivery POS is nested under
Edit POS Options
- Open Days are established during POS creation and can be edited:
- Select the red menu button
- Select Edit POS
- Scroll to the bottom and click/tap on the days that the POS is unavailable for delivery
- Tags can be useful for reporting purposes. See the article How to create a tag for instructions
- Assign a Warehouse based on the warehouse the product should be deducted from
- If no warehouse is assigned, product will be deducted from the route's assigned warehouse
- Build a standing order by selecting the menu button, then Next Order
- Standing orders are editable from VMS and in Gimme Field when the driver visits the customer
- See also What is the difference between scheduling an invoice and creating an invoice?