In version 1.2.14, we introduced a new Warehouse page
Creating a receipt from a PO (purchase order) requires version 1.2.14, or any version after, for Windows and iOS (desktop/laptop and iPad/iPhone).
If you enter a PO using version 1.2.14 and then create a receipt using a previous version, your warehouse inventory will be incorrect!
Create a Purchase Order
- Select the three line menu button on the top left corner
- Select Warehouses
- Select the warehouse you wish to create the PO for
- Select the Purchase Orders tab
- On the far right, select the green button that says New Order
- Select the vendor, product family, and estimated delivery date for the new PO
- Select Next
- Select Add Products
- After adding the products you want to order, select either the yellow "Save Draft Order" or the green "Confirm Order."
- Both a Draft and an In-Progress PO can be edited up until the status changes to Completed
- POs are completed once a receipt is confirmed using the PO
- When creating a receipt from a PO, POs in a draft or completed state will not be available to use
Create a Receipt from a PO
- Select the Receipts tab
- Select Create Receipt
- Select the PO you want to create a receipt for
- From here, you can add, edit, or remove products
- You have the option to save a receipt as a draft or complete receipt (completed receipts cannot be edited!)
- Complete Receipt will take you back to all the Receipts tab and change the status of that selected PO to Completed