- Select the top left menu button
- Select Schedule
- Select Edit Ranges
- Select the Account or POS needing a pick order adjustment
- Select the Edit POS Ranges at the top right
- Select + Add Ranges
- This feature impacts the % of the pick order sent to Lightspeed, apply the Start at and End at a date to include all scheduled visit dates that apply
- To increase a pick order, add a value above 100% to Adjustment
- To decrease a pick order ad a value below 100%
- 100% = no change to a pick order
- Select Done
- You will see a green line above the dates you selected between the “Start at-End at” date range
Note: The software will only allow you to create a range when selecting more than one POS, you are not able to edit a range when selecting more than one POS.
Ex: I can apply a pick order adjustment of 50% for both POS 50 and POS 60 in one action. However, I realize that I needed to apply a 75% pick order adjustment for both POS 50 and POS 60. To apply these changes, I will need to edit the range individually for each POS. If I select both POS 50 and POS 60 to edit the range, I will not see the original applied range of 50%.