- Navigate to the Accounts page using the three-line menu in the top left of the screen
- Click on the POS Types filter, click Micromarket, then click Next
- Click on the micromarket POS that will receive the imported POG
- Click on the red three-dot menu and select Manage Inventory
- Click on Import
- Select the POS you wish to import as the current POS's POG
***Before you click save***
- This will overwrite any existing products in the POS you are viewing
- Incorrectly importing a POG could result in
- Products not scanning at the kiosk
- Products not getting picked
- Incorrect products picked for the POS
- If you are certain this action is correct, Click Save (only once)
If an error message like the one below appears, click OK and wait 8-10 minutes for the planogram to import; the software is importing the POG in the background.
Do not repeat steps 5 through 7 while the POG is importing. This will create duplicates in your planogram.