All users will need a username and password to log into Gimme VMS and Gimme Field. You and your company are safer online if each person has their own individual login and passwords are not shared. Sometimes you or another user may get logged out and need help getting back in.
Here are your options:
- in Gimme VMS, anyone logged as an “Admin” can change a user password;
- if a driver forgot their password, work with them using the steps below to create a new password for them;
- if you forgot your password, ask another “Admin” to follow the steps below;
- if you are the only Gimme VMS “Admin,” please call Gimme support to get logged in again.
Gimme reps cannot see any user passwords for your privacy, and we can only change them.
- Open the navigation menu in the top left.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Users.
- Tap the user you need to change.
- Tap the options menu in the top right.
- Tap Edit.
- Type in a new username and/or password. Select permissions as needed.
- Tap Next to commit your changes.
Note: Closing the window for Gimme VMS or the app for Gimme Field does not log users out of the app. We advise that users log out of Gimme when not in use, or at least lock your computer screen. Also, do not share log in credentials with others. These are general data privacy best practices, but they also hold your operation's staff to individual accountability when investigating issues in Gimme VMS or Gimme Field.