Using Gimme, your drivers can easily make permanent or one-time product changes. When a driver services a machine, he or she can use these steps to perform a product swap within the Gimme app.
1. Tap the POS you want to service on the Schedule screen or scan the machine's barcode.
2. Select the product from the Planogram to swap out and tap "Edit" underneath the product picture.
3. Using the search bar, type in any part of the new product name you want to use in the machine.
4. Drivers can also now scan product barcodes for swapping. After tapping "Edit" on a selected product, tap the camera button next to the search bar.
5. Position the iPad camera over the product barcode and scan. If available, the product will appear on Gimme Drive under the search bar.
6. Tap on the new product. Toggle whether you want the change to be Permanent (default) or one-time, then tap Save in the red bar. This saves your changes made to the Planogram.
7. If you require product swap photos, tap Take Photo. Using the iPad camera, take a photo of the machine with the new Planogram. The photo is then sent to Gimme Command. If photos not required, tap Skip.
For additional support during business hours, supervisors can reach Gimme Support via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For urgent issues, our Gimme Support Hotline (404-898-2919) is available to supervisors 365/24/7.