Need to diagnose DEX issues for a machine with a Gimme Key? After installing Gimme DEX for iPhone, your supervisors can test the functionality of a Gimme Key/machine pairing. The Gimme DEX App can help diagnose recurring DEX issues. You don't even need to link the Gimme Key before testing it out!
1. Tap the Gimme DEX app on your iPhone's home screen.
2. The app will bring up a list of nearby Gimme Keys. Select the Key you wish to test or scan the QR code on the Gimme Key.
3. Plug the Gimme Key in to machine and tap Download DEX.
Note: If Download DEX is grayed out and unavailable (Picture 1) after selecting a Key, Key is defective (or BLE should be refreshed).
4. If connection between machine and Gimme Key is functional, Gimme DEX will display completed DEX file.
5. Share DEX files via email or text by tapping the Share button and selecting the transfer method. Sharing these logs with Gimme lets us work to quickly diagnose DEX issues.
For additional support during business hours, supervisors can reach Gimme Support via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For urgent issues, our Gimme Support Hotline (404-898-2919) is available to supervisors 365/24/7.